Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FREE Online Courses plus FREE CPE

There are a lot of great courses available online (http://accountant.intuit.com/training covering a variety of topics:

  • What's New for QuickBooks 2009
  • QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2009
  • Lacerte Tax Update
  • Payroll for Today's Accountant (by me)
  • Preparing for QuickBooks Certification (by me)
  • and more

Plus, coming in the next week or so:

  • Common QuickBooks Mistakes and How to Fix Them (by me)
  • Effective Marketing for Accounting Professionals (by me)
These online courses are free and inlcude CPE credits if you need it! Check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    With all the Intuit training materials you do, HOW do you manage to get any work done? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been getting any other work done lately! But, I love it!

    ReplyDelete